So it would seem that the Kids These Days have discovered Kate Bush - and I couldn't be more pleased.
In contrast to the impression that some of the memes going around might give you, there were a lot of us who appreciated her in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Personally, I tended to be late to every party, and I came to this one indirectly. I first remember hearing Kate Bush's voice in a 1990s PSA about teenaged runaways that featured her part from the Peter Gabriel duet, "Don't Give Up":
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. Wham!
- I Want to Know What Love Is. Foreigner.
- I Feel for You. Chaka Khan.
- Out of Touch. Hall & Oates.
- Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Tears for Fears.
- Money for Nothing. Dire Straits.
- Crazy for You. Madonna.
- Take on Me. a-ha.